ADMM301: A recent arbitration award by the Commission for Conciliation, Mediation & Arbitration (CCMA) (Case number GAJB24054-21) dated 21 January 2022, found in favor of the respondent, the Goldrush Group: Administrative Management Assignment, DUT, Africa
|University||Durban University of Technology|
A recent arbitration award by the Commission for Conciliation, Mediation & Arbitration (CCMA) (Case number GAJB24054-21) dated 21 January 2022, found in favor of the respondent, the Goldrush Group.
The Commissioner found that the Goldrush Group was entitled to dismiss Theresa Mulderij for refusing to vaccinate against Covid-19.
Whether to vaccinate or not has people on both sides arguing their point
Do you agree with the CCMA finding?
To answer this question, you should read the CCMA award (uploaded into the Moodle classroom) and any relevant legislation and opinion pieces that may have been published on this topic. Can you mention any other instances of this happening?
Stuck! We Have Native African Tutors Online 24*7 Who can Answer your Assignment & Homework Questions Instant.
Are you looking for professional assignment help desperately? Africa Assignment Help has a productive team of brilliant writers who have only one motto to provide excellent essay writing, coursework writing, report writing, research paper, and case study writing within the desired deadline.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your African college/ university Assignments.
- You are the Business Development Executive of Every shop, the online shopping platform: Business management Research Paper, UNISA, South Africa
- HFL1501: Explain the difference between practical and scientific reception and give an example of each from South African legal history: Historical Foundations of South African Law Assignment, UNISA, South Africa
- Charles Verstappen is the current CEO of Safety Net, a rapidly growing insurance company based in South Africa: Faculty of Law Assignment, UG, South Africa
- IRF231: Write an argumentative essay in which you discuss three ways in which education could make a meaningful contribution: Intensive Reading Essay, UWC, South Africa
- HIST 213: Discuss the justifications for the implementation of Structural Adjustment Programs in Ghana and Zambia: World History Essay, South Africa
- Understand the social theory of gender, the hierarchy of gender roles, and other intersections in how they contribute to the attainment of equity: HIV-AIDS Management Assignment, SU, South Africa
- The government should introduce laws to ensure that more can be done to censor both content and individuals on social media: Business Communication Essay, CPUT, Ireland
- The purpose of this exercise is to sharpen your skills in describing broad patterns of metropolitan growth: Real Estate Assignment, CPUT South Africa
- What sociological questions can you draw from the COVID-19 pandemic and How has it affected society and social relations: Sociology Essay, UNISA, South Africa
- In December 2019, a cluster of pneumonia cases was reported in China, which eventually led to the identification of the first case of COVID-19: Public Policy Development Analysis CaseStudy MD, South Africa