Baby hatches are places where people can drop off unwanted babies, instead of abandoning them outside: Social work Assignment, UCT, Africa
|University||University of Cape Town (UCT)|
‘Baby hatches’ are places where people can drop off unwanted babies, instead of abandoning them outside. There are a few places in South Africa that have baby hatches. Some people feel that these baby hatches are a good idea, as it will ensure the survival of the baby and will mean that the baby will be taken care of. These individuals argue that more baby hatches should be made available, for example, at every hospital. Others, however, are of the opinion that this is a bad idea as it might be seen as an easy way out of the responsibility of parenthood. It could also lead to human trafficking. They, therefore, argue that baby hatches should not exist.
Stuck! We Have Native African Tutors Online 24*7 Who can Answer your Assignment & Homework Questions Instant.
Baby hatches should not exist in South Africa.
You should consider the South African context, as well as what your role might be in the situation. Your essay must consider both sides of the argument but must have a clear, overall stance. Your essay should not merely list advantages and disadvantages, but should instead present well-reasoned claims/reasons in favor of your argument. In order to strengthen your argument, you must also consider the counter-claims.
Your essay must have an introduction, a conclusion, and a reference list. You are expected to cite the sources you used in your essay (i.e. provide in-text references). You must make use of a minimum of 2 sources. Please note that Wikipedia is not the source. The length of your essay should be between 550 words to 750 words. Please provide a word count at the end of your essay.
- Your essay must have a cover page (see course reader for information to include).
- An essay must be typed using Time New Roman, font size 12, and 1.50 line spacing.
- Your draft essay will be submitted as an attachment. Please name your file as follows:
surname initials and student number, Argumentative essay draft.
- When submitting your final essay inline it is advisable to type your essay in a Word document. Once you are happy with your essay you may then copy and paste it into the submission box.
feeling stressed! Dont Know the answer of your assessment questions? Ask Native African Experts & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
Are you seeking do my assignment service in Africa? Then you are in the right place. Africa Assignment help is one of the best assignment writing help providers in the world. The homework or assignment solutions are written by highly qualified experts who have deep knowledge of every subject.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your African college/ university Assignments.
- You are the Business Development Executive of Every shop, the online shopping platform: Business management Research Paper, UNISA, South Africa
- HFL1501: Explain the difference between practical and scientific reception and give an example of each from South African legal history: Historical Foundations of South African Law Assignment, UNISA, South Africa
- Charles Verstappen is the current CEO of Safety Net, a rapidly growing insurance company based in South Africa: Faculty of Law Assignment, UG, South Africa
- IRF231: Write an argumentative essay in which you discuss three ways in which education could make a meaningful contribution: Intensive Reading Essay, UWC, South Africa
- HIST 213: Discuss the justifications for the implementation of Structural Adjustment Programs in Ghana and Zambia: World History Essay, South Africa
- Understand the social theory of gender, the hierarchy of gender roles, and other intersections in how they contribute to the attainment of equity: HIV-AIDS Management Assignment, SU, South Africa
- The government should introduce laws to ensure that more can be done to censor both content and individuals on social media: Business Communication Essay, CPUT, Ireland
- The purpose of this exercise is to sharpen your skills in describing broad patterns of metropolitan growth: Real Estate Assignment, CPUT South Africa
- What sociological questions can you draw from the COVID-19 pandemic and How has it affected society and social relations: Sociology Essay, UNISA, South Africa
- In December 2019, a cluster of pneumonia cases was reported in China, which eventually led to the identification of the first case of COVID-19: Public Policy Development Analysis CaseStudy MD, South Africa