Charles Verstappen is the current CEO of Safety Net, a rapidly growing insurance company based in South Africa: Faculty of Law Assignment, UG, South Africa
|University||University of Johannesburg (UG)|
|Subject||Faculty of Law|
Charles Verstappen is the current CEO of Safety Net, a rapidly growing insurance company based in South Africa. The insurance company ran for 20 years under the name Lexis Insurance. However, the previous CEO was imprisoned for fraud, and the company rebranded itself as Safety Net.
Following the rebrand, the company implemented sophisticated digital and AI processes to replace all paper processes in the company. As a result, all private customer data is collated into digital folders. The CEO and CIO are the only individuals with the password to access this information when needed. Charles is incredibly dedicated to his work and insists that the IT department download the software onto his phone so that he can access the information at any time.
Unfortunately, Charles is prone to forgetfulness and, as a safety measure, he writes his password on the back of a business card, which he stores on his phone cover. The card cannot be seen openly, and only he knows it is there. After a long day at work, Charles decides to relax at a bar.
When he goes home, he accidentally leaves his phone on the bar counter. The next morning, he requests an urgent meeting with the Safety Net compliance practitioner. For this activity submission, imagine that you are the compliance practitioner for Safety Net, and you are required to follow the correct procedure after the CEO reports this risk. Complete the following steps:
- Describe the risk and its cause, and identify plausible impacts that it could have on the organization.
- Using the ISO 19600 framework as a reference, explain how the risks you have identified can be immediately resolved and state the measures that can be taken to ensure that similar incidents do not occur in the future. Ensure that your explanation covers the following phases
Stuck! We Have Native African Tutors Online 24*7 Who can Answer your Assignment & Homework Questions Instant.
want assignment writing help online in south Africa then rely on the expert writers of Africa Assignment help. here you can hire experts as per your requirement specification. just take do my assignment for me service to get higher rank at a market price.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your African college/ university Assignments.
- You are the Business Development Executive of Every shop, the online shopping platform: Business management Research Paper, UNISA, South Africa
- HFL1501: Explain the difference between practical and scientific reception and give an example of each from South African legal history: Historical Foundations of South African Law Assignment, UNISA, South Africa
- IRF231: Write an argumentative essay in which you discuss three ways in which education could make a meaningful contribution: Intensive Reading Essay, UWC, South Africa
- HIST 213: Discuss the justifications for the implementation of Structural Adjustment Programs in Ghana and Zambia: World History Essay, South Africa
- Understand the social theory of gender, the hierarchy of gender roles, and other intersections in how they contribute to the attainment of equity: HIV-AIDS Management Assignment, SU, South Africa
- The government should introduce laws to ensure that more can be done to censor both content and individuals on social media: Business Communication Essay, CPUT, Ireland
- The purpose of this exercise is to sharpen your skills in describing broad patterns of metropolitan growth: Real Estate Assignment, CPUT South Africa
- What sociological questions can you draw from the COVID-19 pandemic and How has it affected society and social relations: Sociology Essay, UNISA, South Africa
- In December 2019, a cluster of pneumonia cases was reported in China, which eventually led to the identification of the first case of COVID-19: Public Policy Development Analysis CaseStudy MD, South Africa
- HFL1501: Describe transformative constitutionalism in your own words and How is a real right enforced: Historical Foundations of South African Law Assignment, UNISA, South Africa