Describe the organization and its type of business and Critically evaluate the strategic choices of this business that you identified: Business Management Report, UNISA, South Africa
|University||University of South Africa (UNISA)|
This assessment should be approached as one integrated assignment.
The output is the following documents to be presented to senior management:
i) A Report.
ii) A Workplace Improvement Plan.
Identify a business of your choice.
Compile a report based on the following criteria: (50)
a) Describe the organization and its type of business.
b) Critically evaluate the strategic choices of this business that you identified.
c) Explain how these strategic choices impact the business and its stakeholders.
d) Compare the strategic choices of this business as compared to strategic management and related theories, models, and practices; describing the relevant theories, models, and practices that your comparison is based on.
e) In your summary, explain how a trans-disciplinary approach to business management, integrating diverse knowledge, skills, and competencies could empower managerial leadership success in a dynamic business environment.
Develop and propose a workplace improvement plan based on your analysis of the context and strategy of the business you analyzed.
i) Base the improvement plan on current management trends within the local and global context, e.g.: Resilience, Agility, Engagement, Ethics, Change, Governance, Corporate citizenship, Digital disruption, Internet of things, Design thinking, Globalisation, Organisational culture, Sustainability, and Enterprise Risk Management.
ii) Discuss how these trends could successfully impact the business with the aid of examples to substantiate your opinion.
Stuck! We Have Native African Tutors Online 24*7 Who can Answer your Assignment & Homework Questions Instant.
Need affordable report writing help on Business Management? Africa Assignment Help has a team of experienced writers who compose the well structured and detailed report on management assignments before the deadline.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your African college/ university Assignments.
- You are the Business Development Executive of Every shop, the online shopping platform: Business management Research Paper, UNISA, South Africa
- HFL1501: Explain the difference between practical and scientific reception and give an example of each from South African legal history: Historical Foundations of South African Law Assignment, UNISA, South Africa
- Charles Verstappen is the current CEO of Safety Net, a rapidly growing insurance company based in South Africa: Faculty of Law Assignment, UG, South Africa
- IRF231: Write an argumentative essay in which you discuss three ways in which education could make a meaningful contribution: Intensive Reading Essay, UWC, South Africa
- HIST 213: Discuss the justifications for the implementation of Structural Adjustment Programs in Ghana and Zambia: World History Essay, South Africa
- Understand the social theory of gender, the hierarchy of gender roles, and other intersections in how they contribute to the attainment of equity: HIV-AIDS Management Assignment, SU, South Africa
- The government should introduce laws to ensure that more can be done to censor both content and individuals on social media: Business Communication Essay, CPUT, Ireland
- The purpose of this exercise is to sharpen your skills in describing broad patterns of metropolitan growth: Real Estate Assignment, CPUT South Africa
- What sociological questions can you draw from the COVID-19 pandemic and How has it affected society and social relations: Sociology Essay, UNISA, South Africa
- In December 2019, a cluster of pneumonia cases was reported in China, which eventually led to the identification of the first case of COVID-19: Public Policy Development Analysis CaseStudy MD, South Africa