LPR110: Discuss whether or not the judiciary should be reflective of society as a whole: Legal Process Assignment, UNISA, South Africa
|University||University of South Africa (UNISA)|
|Subject||LPR110: Legal Process|
In spite of the fact that the majority of law students are female and that this is also true of solicitors, this is not reflected in the current system of judicial appointments in Zambia or in wider Africa. Indeed, some commentators have expressed widely differing views as to whether this is, or even should be an issue at all.
Discuss whether or not the judiciary should be reflective of society as a whole. Your discussion includes issues such as the “merit versus diversity” debate and how this issue can be dealt with.
Zambia is a former colony of Britain; by virtue of which the English legal system has an overwhelming influence on the Zambian legal system.
Outline the evolution of the Zambian judiciary system and explain the importance of the English legal system in the administration of justice in Zambia.
feeling stressed! Dont Know the answer of your assessment questions? Ask Native African Experts & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
If you are an African university student and don't have time to complete your difficult assignment then connect with the experts of Africa assignment help. here you can appoint experts according to your requirement and our writers are available 24 hours to provide you do my assignment service at a most reasonable price.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your African college/ university Assignments.
- You are the Business Development Executive of Every shop, the online shopping platform: Business management Research Paper, UNISA, South Africa
- HFL1501: Explain the difference between practical and scientific reception and give an example of each from South African legal history: Historical Foundations of South African Law Assignment, UNISA, South Africa
- Charles Verstappen is the current CEO of Safety Net, a rapidly growing insurance company based in South Africa: Faculty of Law Assignment, UG, South Africa
- IRF231: Write an argumentative essay in which you discuss three ways in which education could make a meaningful contribution: Intensive Reading Essay, UWC, South Africa
- HIST 213: Discuss the justifications for the implementation of Structural Adjustment Programs in Ghana and Zambia: World History Essay, South Africa
- Understand the social theory of gender, the hierarchy of gender roles, and other intersections in how they contribute to the attainment of equity: HIV-AIDS Management Assignment, SU, South Africa
- The government should introduce laws to ensure that more can be done to censor both content and individuals on social media: Business Communication Essay, CPUT, Ireland
- The purpose of this exercise is to sharpen your skills in describing broad patterns of metropolitan growth: Real Estate Assignment, CPUT South Africa
- What sociological questions can you draw from the COVID-19 pandemic and How has it affected society and social relations: Sociology Essay, UNISA, South Africa
- In December 2019, a cluster of pneumonia cases was reported in China, which eventually led to the identification of the first case of COVID-19: Public Policy Development Analysis CaseStudy MD, South Africa