Find Solved Questions for Different South Africa Universities
Download Free Assignment Solution Instantly for South Africa Universities.
November 28, 2023
Procurement and contract management form an integral part of the project process, from initializing to the eventual: Project Management Assignment, SU, South Africa
- Module description
Procurement and contract management form an integral part of the project process, from initializing to the eventual finalization of the project. When planning a project, and negotiating the various procurement options and contract types, the owner and the project manager must be aware of the respective risks and consequences that will impact the eventual project outcome and the operational success of the product, service, or capability produced by the project. Front-end loading (FEL) is the core work process of project teams prior to authorization. This work is typically divided into phases or stages with a pause at the end of each stage for an assessment and decision to proceed. These decision points are typically referred to as gates.
The practical application of the basics of contract law, arbitration and mediation, labor law, project procurement processes, and contract execution roles and responsibilities, are addressed. This module is designed to familiarise the student with the key aspects involved in project procurement and contracting management.
Project Procurement and Contracting Management is the second module of the stream-specific modules in the Postgraduate Diploma in Project Management. This module requires students to (inter alia) reflect on the principles of constructive dialogue as discussed in Project Communication Management. The subsequent module deals with Project Scheduling in which specialized and complex scheduling methodologies and the subsequent application of project management dedicated software, will be discussed. The Scheduling module will introduce students to specific Agile project management scheduling principles that can facilitate multiphase projects and sustain progressive elaboration in projects.
Irrespective to the project methodology that is pursued, sound procurement and contracting principles play a cardinal role in achieving project success.
Get Help By Expert
"South Africa students seeking top-notch academic support, your solution is here! Our platform specializes in offering expert help with assignments, particularly catering to students at Stellenbosch University (SU). Are you grappling with the Project Management Assignment, which revolves around the crucial aspects of procurement and contract management? Our seasoned professionals provide comprehensive assistance, ensuring your success in this intricate domain. Additionally, we offer specialized case study writing services in South Africa, allowing you to excel in your coursework. Don't let the complexities overwhelm you—pay our experts to navigate through the intricacies of project management at SU, South Africa. Let us guide you from project initiation to successful completion."
Recent Solved Questions
- Define the term project. Enumerate the characteristics that help differentiate projects from other functions carried: project management Assignment, RBS, South Africa
- Know the various tools, techniques and apply suitable tools and techniques in different alternative: Operation Management Assignment, UNISA, South Africa
- Describe the organization and its type of business and Critically evaluate the strategic choices of this business that you identified: Business Management Report, UNISA, South Africa
- MNM3703: In October 2017, Thozama lost her part time job selling perfume. In order to survive and not have to worry about losing another job: Sales Management Assignment, UNISA, South Africa
- MECN3006A: You are curious as to how much Rachel and Siya made in their business last year. You do not have all the data: Inventory Management Case Study, UNISA, South Africa
- With reference to this statement, describe the techniques you would use as a project manager to improve the accuracy and reliability: IT Project management Assignment, UCT, Africa
- Select and describe one important unsatisfactory practice currently used in your work unit: Professional Results Based Management Assignment, UOW, Africa
- ADMM301: A recent arbitration award by the Commission for Conciliation, Mediation & Arbitration (CCMA): Administrative Management Assignment, DUT, Africa
- BEC111: Explain what is COVID-19 pandemic is?: Business Management Assignment, UFH, South Africa