Write an application that inputs ten numbers each between 10 and 100 both inclusive: Java Assignment, CCT, Africa
|University||College of Cape Town|
Use a one-dimensional array to solve the following problem:
Write an application that inputs ten numbers, each between 10 and 100, both inclusive. Save each number that was read in an array that was initialized to a value of -1 for all elements. Assume a value of -1 indicates an array is empty.
You are then to process the array and remove duplicate elements from the array containing the numbers you input. Display the contents of the array to demonstrate that the duplicate input values were actually removed. [Note: do not display the array elements where the value is -1]. Hint: Use a for control structure within a for control structure
Stuck! We Have Native African Tutors Online 24*7 Who can Answer your Assignment & Homework Questions Instant.
Africa Assignment Help has a squad of qualified writers who provide first-class assignment writing service on tough programming tasks. also, our writers offer the write my essay service to college and university students at a cheap price.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your African college/ university Assignments.
- You are the Business Development Executive of Every shop, the online shopping platform: Business management Research Paper, UNISA, South Africa
- HFL1501: Explain the difference between practical and scientific reception and give an example of each from South African legal history: Historical Foundations of South African Law Assignment, UNISA, South Africa
- Charles Verstappen is the current CEO of Safety Net, a rapidly growing insurance company based in South Africa: Faculty of Law Assignment, UG, South Africa
- IRF231: Write an argumentative essay in which you discuss three ways in which education could make a meaningful contribution: Intensive Reading Essay, UWC, South Africa
- HIST 213: Discuss the justifications for the implementation of Structural Adjustment Programs in Ghana and Zambia: World History Essay, South Africa
- Understand the social theory of gender, the hierarchy of gender roles, and other intersections in how they contribute to the attainment of equity: HIV-AIDS Management Assignment, SU, South Africa
- The government should introduce laws to ensure that more can be done to censor both content and individuals on social media: Business Communication Essay, CPUT, Ireland
- The purpose of this exercise is to sharpen your skills in describing broad patterns of metropolitan growth: Real Estate Assignment, CPUT South Africa
- What sociological questions can you draw from the COVID-19 pandemic and How has it affected society and social relations: Sociology Essay, UNISA, South Africa
- In December 2019, a cluster of pneumonia cases was reported in China, which eventually led to the identification of the first case of COVID-19: Public Policy Development Analysis CaseStudy MD, South Africa