Java Assignment, CCT, South Africa. Write an application that inputs ten numbers each between 10 and 100 both inclusive
|University||College of Cape Town|
Use a one-dimensional array to solve the following problem:
Write an application that inputs ten numbers, each between 10 and 100, both inclusive. Save each number that was read in an array that was initialized to a value of -1 for all elements. Assume a value of -1 indicates an array is empty.
You are then to process the array and remove duplicate elements from the array containing the numbers you input. Display the contents of the array to demonstrate that the duplicate input values were actually removed. [Note: do not display the array elements where the value is -1]. Hint: Use a for control structure within a for control structure
Stuck! We Have Native African Tutors Online 24*7 Who can Answer your Assignment & Homework Questions Instant.
Africa Assignment Help has a squad of qualified writers who provide first-class assignment writing service South Africa on tough programming tasks. Also, our writers offer the write my essay service to college and university students at a cheap price.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your African college/ university Assignments.
- LLB Assignment UNISA, South Africa Your firm is approached by Stilnox Property Group (Pty) Ltd. During the consultation, the CEO of Stilnox,
- Advanced supply chain operations Assignment, WITS, South Africa Define your decision variables explicitly
- Strategic Public Administration and Management Assignment, UG, South Africa Conduct a thorough analysis of the external environment, including political, economic, social, technological, environmental
- COM4805: Integrated Communication, Assignment, UNISA, South Africa This changing landscape of strategic communication caused the communication professional
- Project Management Assignment, UP, South Africa Procurement and contract management form an integral part of the project process, from initializing to the eventual finalization of the project
- Research for Computing Methods, Assignment, Wits, South Africa For his workplace project for his professional course, Humphrey decided to study
- Research and statistics Research Paper, UP, South Africa Poverty does not create our social problems social problems create our poverty
- Introduction to Research Assignment, Wits, South Africa Identify the paradigm/tradition for each article. You will need to motivate each choice of paradigm
- Auditing 3A Case Study, MD, South Africa Design tests of controls to test the effectiveness
- End User Computing Research Paper, UG, South Africa The presentation is made using the compLiter application you identified in the research plan.