You are required to compile a geological report based on the specific topic assigned: Earth sciences Report, UWJ, South Africa
|University||University of the Witwatersrand Johannesburg (UWJ)|
You are required to compile a geological report based on the specific topic assigned to you (see spreadsheet). Your research must address the following: • Regionalleplogy, stratigraphy, and lithologies (Background geological discussion -accompanied by geological maps, regional maps, etc.)
• Style of mineralization pertaining to the ore assigned to you (how did the ore form Including associated mineral (gangue) – this has to be very detailed and site-specific)
• Mining activity, beneficiation, extraction, production, grade (these might not all apply to the ore assigned to you). Under the extraction heading, you are expected to explain in detail using your knowledge of extractive metallurgy to explain how you would extract the ore, a general discussion will not be acceptable. An ore specific discussion with flow diagrams is expected taking into account the gangue. For example, if there is pyrite associated with your ore the extraction discussion must deal with that and this will obviously be different If the gangue was full of calcite. In a nutshell, this Is where your knowledge of mineralogy needs to shine through in your report.
• Environmental and social factors (what has been the Impact of this ore/mining on the environment and communities)
Need help with African academic essays & assignments online?
if you looking for trustworthy assignment help ? then your search end here. Africa Assignment Help has a largest team of expert professional who offer the essay writing, coursework writing, case study writing, dissertation writing etc many more service as per university guideline.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your African college/ university Assignments.
- You are the Business Development Executive of Every shop, the online shopping platform: Business management Research Paper, UNISA, South Africa
- HFL1501: Explain the difference between practical and scientific reception and give an example of each from South African legal history: Historical Foundations of South African Law Assignment, UNISA, South Africa
- Charles Verstappen is the current CEO of Safety Net, a rapidly growing insurance company based in South Africa: Faculty of Law Assignment, UG, South Africa
- IRF231: Write an argumentative essay in which you discuss three ways in which education could make a meaningful contribution: Intensive Reading Essay, UWC, South Africa
- HIST 213: Discuss the justifications for the implementation of Structural Adjustment Programs in Ghana and Zambia: World History Essay, South Africa
- Understand the social theory of gender, the hierarchy of gender roles, and other intersections in how they contribute to the attainment of equity: HIV-AIDS Management Assignment, SU, South Africa
- The government should introduce laws to ensure that more can be done to censor both content and individuals on social media: Business Communication Essay, CPUT, Ireland
- The purpose of this exercise is to sharpen your skills in describing broad patterns of metropolitan growth: Real Estate Assignment, CPUT South Africa
- What sociological questions can you draw from the COVID-19 pandemic and How has it affected society and social relations: Sociology Essay, UNISA, South Africa
- In December 2019, a cluster of pneumonia cases was reported in China, which eventually led to the identification of the first case of COVID-19: Public Policy Development Analysis CaseStudy MD, South Africa