You are the Business Development Executive of Every shop, the online shopping platform: Business management Research Paper, UNISA, South Africa
|University||University of South Africa (UNISA)|
You are the Business Development Executive of Every shop, the online shopping platform which has recently been launched, offering South African consumers technology products, computers, appliances, and other products from many well-known brands.
Every shop is part of the JD Group and has ties to both Hi-Fi Corporation and Incredible Connection for technology products, and to Rochester, Sleepmasters, Bradlows, and Russells for other household goods, such as furniture. Every shop is viewed as being a strong competitor for Takealot in the online shopping space.
You have been invited to conduct relevant research to be delivered as a report and presentation to delegates present at the forthcoming JD Group Management Convention, to be held at the Webersburg Wine Estate in Stellenbosch from 23 – 25 June 2022. Your report and presentation are entitled “Every shop – a new online consumer shopping experience.
For your research, you are required to illustrate the importance of the effective use of social networks on customer engagement platforms for Every shop. Argue with motivations, whether or not you believe that Every shop will benefit from the effective use of social networks for their customer engagement platforms, especially when faced with intense competition from Takealot.
As a newly launched competitor to Takealot, it is important for Every shop to firmly and urgently establish itself as a major platform in the South African online shopping sector, to effectively and immediately compete with Takealot.
Recommend internal and external data sources available that Every shop may utilize, to attain a competitive advantage in the South African online shopping sector.
Every shop is a newly established online shopping platform in South Africa, offering a new and innovative online consumer shopping experience to the South African public.
Every shop’s value proposition will resonate across all customer segments, with each sub-segment enjoying the benefits of this new, ultimate online shopping experience, thereby reaching the rapidly growing techno-savvy market, which has unlimited potential. Every shop’s vision in the medium to long-term can include expansion into other techno-savvy customer segments in Southern Africa.
Stuck! We Have Native African Tutors Online 24*7 Who can Answer your Assignment & Homework Questions Instant.
If you looking for research paper help on business management then contact Africa Assignment Help. our writers have more than 10 years of experience to provide error-free assignment help online on all academic subjects at a discounted price.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your African college/ university Assignments.
- HFL1501: Explain the difference between practical and scientific reception and give an example of each from South African legal history: Historical Foundations of South African Law Assignment, UNISA, South Africa
- Charles Verstappen is the current CEO of Safety Net, a rapidly growing insurance company based in South Africa: Faculty of Law Assignment, UG, South Africa
- IRF231: Write an argumentative essay in which you discuss three ways in which education could make a meaningful contribution: Intensive Reading Essay, UWC, South Africa
- HIST 213: Discuss the justifications for the implementation of Structural Adjustment Programs in Ghana and Zambia: World History Essay, South Africa
- Understand the social theory of gender, the hierarchy of gender roles, and other intersections in how they contribute to the attainment of equity: HIV-AIDS Management Assignment, SU, South Africa
- The government should introduce laws to ensure that more can be done to censor both content and individuals on social media: Business Communication Essay, CPUT, Ireland
- The purpose of this exercise is to sharpen your skills in describing broad patterns of metropolitan growth: Real Estate Assignment, CPUT South Africa
- What sociological questions can you draw from the COVID-19 pandemic and How has it affected society and social relations: Sociology Essay, UNISA, South Africa
- In December 2019, a cluster of pneumonia cases was reported in China, which eventually led to the identification of the first case of COVID-19: Public Policy Development Analysis CaseStudy MD, South Africa
- HFL1501: Describe transformative constitutionalism in your own words and How is a real right enforced: Historical Foundations of South African Law Assignment, UNISA, South Africa