Find Solved Questions for Different South Africa Universities
Download Free Assignment Solution Instantly for South Africa Universities.
November 29, 2023
SCS317B: Required to Identify at least four potential countries in Africa where Pick n Pay could consider: Supply Chain Management/System Assignment, TUT, South Africa
Supply Chain-Exporting products into Africa (Pick n Pay)
• you are required to Identify at least four potential countries in Africa where Pick n Pay could consider setting up operations or expanding operations (If they already have a footprint in that country). This would require you to conduct detailed research/investigation to assess the existing transportation infrastructure conditions in those particular countries (road, rail, sea and air). You need to also consider the economic position/growth, and the level of human resource skills available in those particular countries as well as the population to justify the choices you make.
• Outline in your report the risk associated with transportation infrastructure in Africa as a continent (road, rail, sea and air) and also outline specific risk identified at the four potential countries in Africa that you have considered for expanding Pick n Pay operations and specific measures that you will put in place to mitigate the risk identified to reduce the risk of business interruptions (for the four countries).
• Make use of the Supply Chain Operations Reference Model (SCOR) to establish Key Performance Indicators that which can be adopted by the business to monitor and control Africa operations to ensure business sustainability.
• Identify the top 10 key products that you can export and also map out the export process for the products identified and export documentation required to export products identified.
• Submit a PDF report for this assignment.
• Submit Ms. Power point presentation with audio (no longer than 10 minutes).
Get Help By Expert
Embark on academic success with our unparalleled services in Online Exam Help and the finest assignment writing service in South Africa. At our platform, we cater to students from Tshwane University of Technology (TUT), offering expert guidance in the subject of SCS317B: Supply Chain Management/System Assignment. We aid in identifying at least four potential African countries where Pick n Pay could expand its operations, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of the assignment's requirements. South African students can entrust our experts to navigate their courses seamlessly. Don't let academic pressures overwhelm you—opt for our reliable assistance to excel at TUT assignments in South Africa.
Recent Solved Questions
- Develop an understanding of reflective practice in the context of international education and understand: Research Informed Practice Assignment, UD, South Africa
- Your firm is approached by Stilnox Property Group (Pty) Ltd. During the consultation, the CEO of Stilnox, Mr Dricus du Plessis: LLB Assignment, UG, South Africa
- Develop a comprehensive strategic management plan for a selected Free State Provincial: Strategic Public Administration and Management Assignment, UFS, South Africa
- For his workplace project for his professional course, Humphrey decided to study the effectiveness of the joint consultative: Research for Computing Methods Assignment, MANCOSA, South Africa
- INRS7321: The purpose of this project is to develop your understanding of the processes and techniques of research and develop: Introduction to Research Assignment, IIE, South Africa
- EDSB700: Demonstrate how the SA Schools Act is nested in the South African Constitution, in terms of the values and principles it sets out to promote: Education Assignment, STADIO, South Africa
- HRD306D: Critically review any of the two international trends and one local trend: HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT II Assignment, TUT, South Africa
- Create a website HTML 5 for a non-profit organization to make it gain visibility online and attract sponsorship: introduction to web technology Assignment, RICHFIELD, South Africa
- What are some of the key features and benefits of HTML5, and how do they differ from earlier versions of HTML: Introduction to web technology Assignment, RICHFIELD, South Africa