Find Solved Questions for Different South Africa Universities
Download Free Assignment Solution Instantly for South Africa Universities.
November 29, 2023
Your firm is approached by Stilnox Property Group (Pty) Ltd. During the consultation, the CEO of Stilnox, Mr Dricus du Plessis: LLB Assignment, UG, South Africa
Your firm is approached by Stilnox Property Group (Pty) Ltd. During the consultation, the CEO of Stilnox, Mr Dricus du Plessis, informs you that the company has recently entered the property market, specifically the rental market, and that they plan to utilise a standard form lease agreement, which they believe to be compliant with the direction that rental housing is moving, i.e. compliant with the the Rental Housing Amendment Act and its Regulations. They know that the Amendment Act is not operational yet, but they want to be compliant by the time that it does come into force. Mr du Plessis makes it clear that they are not interested in any advice regarding formatting; lay-out; spelling or grammar, but merely need you to scrutinize the content of this new standard form lease agreement for compliance with the above-mentioned legislation.
1.1 Mr du Plessis requests you to report back by identifying every clause that you believe to be non-compliant and by explaining the reason/s why the clause is problematic with reference to the relevant legislation.  Please find 10 errors.Stilnox is the lessor.
1.2 Mr du Plessis further instructs you to advise the company on the current state of the law regarding cancellation of a lease contract by the lessor and lessee respectively. You must refer to relevant authority in your answer. You must advise Stilnox on the general principles related to cancellation, both for the lessor and the lessee, as the law currently stands. Refer to relevant authority
Get Help By Expert
Looking for assignment helper services in South Africa tailored for University of Johannesburg students? Our company offers specialized case study writing services for LLB assignments in South Africa. Students can rely on our experts to assist with their courses. Stilnox Property Group (Pty) Ltd's CEO, Mr. Dricus du Plessis, sought our assistance for an LLB assignment, highlighting our expertise in this field. We provide professional support for South African students seeking academic help.
Recent Solved Questions
- SCS317B: Required to Identify at least four potential countries in Africa where Pick n Pay could consider: Supply Chain Management/System Assignment, TUT, South Africa
- Develop an understanding of reflective practice in the context of international education and understand: Research Informed Practice Assignment, UD, South Africa
- Develop a comprehensive strategic management plan for a selected Free State Provincial: Strategic Public Administration and Management Assignment, UFS, South Africa
- For his workplace project for his professional course, Humphrey decided to study the effectiveness of the joint consultative: Research for Computing Methods Assignment, MANCOSA, South Africa
- INRS7321: The purpose of this project is to develop your understanding of the processes and techniques of research and develop: Introduction to Research Assignment, IIE, South Africa
- EDSB700: Demonstrate how the SA Schools Act is nested in the South African Constitution, in terms of the values and principles it sets out to promote: Education Assignment, STADIO, South Africa
- HRD306D: Critically review any of the two international trends and one local trend: HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT II Assignment, TUT, South Africa
- Create a website HTML 5 for a non-profit organization to make it gain visibility online and attract sponsorship: introduction to web technology Assignment, RICHFIELD, South Africa
- What are some of the key features and benefits of HTML5, and how do they differ from earlier versions of HTML: Introduction to web technology Assignment, RICHFIELD, South Africa